PACT supports tobacco control advocates by providing guidance on how to communicate with legislators and community members about the need for policy change in you organization, municipality, or county – and throughout the entire state. Advocacy plays a strong role in PACT’s mission; PACT provides resources for Pennsylvania residents to take action and ask for change.
Learn more about how to be an advocate for tobacco control in Pennsylvania
Download fact sheets to share with legislators and community stakeholders
- Pennsylvania’s Clean Indoor Air Act (CIAA)
- Ending ENDS:
Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems in PA
- MSA Funding in Pennsylvania
- Tobacco Taxes in PA
- Initiative to Save Lives of Present and Future Generations by Raising Tobacco Sale Age to 21
- Tobacco-related Health Disparities
- The Burden & Costs of Tobacco
- Tobacco Control in Pennsylvania Resource Guide for Policy Makers 2018/2019
About PACT’s fact sheets:
Our fact sheets are designed to be shared with a variety of audiences. They include visuals and talking points that can help guide your conversations about the issues and can also be distributed to legislators and other stakeholders. We recommend printing them in color.
These fact sheets are updated on an annual basis at a minimum and more often as needed.